Staying safe during this uncertain time is important for you and your family.
It’s a strange time to be alive. And it isn’t just here in the United States, either. The world is dealing with an unprecedented health concern that has dominated the news and all walks of life. It’s a bit scary out there.
Did you know you can shop for a new set of wheels from home? You can.
It’s never been easier to upgrade your wheels to something better than now with RumbleOn. You can browse our entire inventory with a few clicks. We bring the best online vehicle shopping experience to you.
But, the point of this article isn’t to scare you. Nor is it to talk about all the bad things that are happening. This article isn’t about motorcycles, cars, trucks, ATVs, or any other vehicles. This is about how you can keep yourself and those you love safe and healthy during this time. You see, we here at RumbleOn care about a lot more than just machines that sit on two or four wheels. We’re a family and that will never change.
The RumbleOn family includes everyone. We’re all in this together.
We care about not only our loyal customers, but people in general. We got into this mess together and we’re going to come out even stronger than before. But, in order to do that, there are some necessary steps we must take in order to keep one another safe and healthy.
- Stay home. The fastest way for any sickness to spread is by being around other people. It doesn’t matter where you are or who you’re around. The more you stay home and quarantine yourself, the better chances you will keep yourself and others around you healthier.
- Practice social distancing. I get it, you’ll need to go to the grocery store at some point or go someplace where others will be. That’s just how it goes. However, you can do your part in helping spread any illness by keeping a proper social distance. Make sure you’re keeping at least six feet or more of distance between you and another person.
- Wash your hands. You should be doing this anyway, but it’s especially important now. Take 20 seconds and thoroughly wash your hands using soap. If you’re unable to use soap and water, use hand-sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Photo Source: Shutterstock
- Cover your coughs and sneezes. Don’t use your hands to cover your mouth - that’s how illnesses spread. Use a tissue to cover your nose and mouth. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Don’t touch your face. This includes your eyes, mouth, ears, hair, everywhere. If you have to, just remember to thoroughly wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect household surfaces. Do this daily, especially with high-touch surfaces like faucets, refrigerators, washing machine, phones, counters, tabletops, toilets, and more. For more helpful CDC guidance, click here.
Photo Source: Shutterstock
This is a critical time where we all need to be doing our part to help. Getting to the finish line is going to require that we all sacrifice a little bit of ourselves for the greater good. The sooner we do that, the sooner we can get back to normal. It may seem overwhelming, and we know there are a lot people out there that are having a tough time, but we’re going to get through this.
The RumbleOn team is here for you. We’re wishing and hoping for the best for everyone out there. Stay strong. We’re going to see this through together.
If you're wanting to upgrade to a new set of wheels during this time, RumbleOn is open.
Looking for a car, truck, SUV, ATV, motorcycle or other powersport vehicle? We have plenty in stock. Our shopping experience has always been online and will continue to be during this time. We make it easy to find your next set of wheels. Enjoy perks like a Mechanical Guarantee, Money-Back Guarantee, full condition report, and affordable shipping to your door with every vehicle.